Welcome to the final episode of the Thunder Treats Podcast for 2015! In just a couple weeks, we will be celebrating our THREE year anniversary. Unbelievable that we have stuck with it for this long. When we started, I think I gave it three months.
This week’s episode was basically a double issue. Since we took the week of Christmas break off to make sure that we kept Christ in Christmas, we thought we would double down on this week’s episode. [ed. note – That’s a lie, we just rambled on longer than we thought]
- Peyton Manning and others may be in trouble for HGH
- Johnny Manziel is dumb. There is no other explanation at this point
- Miami Dolphins DB Brent Grimes has his hands full with his wife, Miko
- Will Ohio State be able to beat Notre Dame in the Fiesta Bowl?
- Who do you have winning the College Football Playoff?
- Did you even watch “Making A Murderer” on Netflix?
- “Affluenza” teen has been located and is being brought back to the states
- Hump Day Hottie of the Year voting starts tomorrow!
Happy New Year to all you mongos!