Thunder Treats Podcast Episode 094: Cadaver Ligaments, AP Suspended, Giancarlo Paid, Alabama Praised & DiNunz’s Top Movies Of 1994
Good morning and welcome to another edition of the Thunder Treats Podcast! This week’s episode was light on topics but we made it work for an hour somehow. Don’t be alarmed at the beginning either. That’s just DiNunz doing his best impression of The Lion King music. He failed, but he gets an A for effort.
This week we sprinkled in a little entertainment with our sports talk. Check out the topics below and also check out DiNunz’s top movies of 1994.
- Adrian Peterson Suspended, Greg Hardy next?
- Carson Palmer’s cadaver ligaments
- Happy Trails Ben Tate and LeGarrette Blount
- Marshawn Lynch fined $100K
- Giancarlo Stanton got paaaaid…sort of
- The new College Football Playoff rankings
- Bill Cosby is a creep
- Hold out hope for yourself, Chuck Manson has even found love
And since it’s 1994, DiNunz gives you his top 10 movies from 1994
9.) Shawshank Redemption
8.) Natural Born Killers
7.) Dumb & Dumber
6.) The Lion King
Listen for the rest below or you can subscribe to us on iTunes! If the player to the right isn’t working you can go directly to the podcast page! If you’re going to listen on your iPhone, download the Podcast App and search for our beautiful mugs under Thunder Treats Podcast (duh?). Also be sure to follow Lydell and DiNunz on Twitter! Thanks guys!