Justin Timberlake Hosting SNL, Performing on Jimmy Fallon & Announces Summer Tour with Jay-Z
Justin Timberlake is going to be busy this year. Extremely busy. In addition to the media circus that accompanies the release of a new album, Justin will also have the task of preparing for a summer stadium tour with Jay-Z. Today, the pair announced their “Legends of Summer” tour that will be coming to a ballpark near you. Below you can see the list of venues that will be included on their tour.
If that wasn’t enough for Mr. Biel, he has also signed on to host Saturday Night Live on March 9th. He will be doing the double duty of hosting and performing and promises to be 1000% better than Justin Bieber. This will be Timberlake’s 5th time hosting the show and if the past is any indication of what is to come, we can expect a Timberlake/Lonely Island collaboration that will knock our socks off.
If that still wasn’t enough for Timberlake, he has also signed on for a week long residency on the Jimmy Fallon show. The week after his Saturday Night Live stint, March 11th thru the 15th, Timberlake will appear on the show and be interviewed by Fallon. In addition, naturally, he will perform a new song each of the nights as well.
All of this, of course, leads up to the release of Timberlake’s first album in six years. “The 20/20 Experience” release is set for March 19th.
“Legends of Summer” Tour Dates:
- Yankee Stadium, Bronx, New York
- Hershey Park Stadium, Hershey, Pennsylvania
- Citizen Bank Park, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore, Maryland
- Soldier Field, Chicago, Illinois
- Ford Field, Detroit, Michigan
- Rose Bowl Stadium, Pasadena, California
- Candlestick Park, San Francisco, California
- Sun Life Stadium, Miami, Florida
- Fenway Park, Boston, Massachusetts
- BC Place Stadium, Vancouver, Canada
- Rogers Center, Toronto, Canada