Welcome to the 135th episode of the Thunder Treats Podcast with DiLo, DiNunz & Lydell! We skipped last week because, well, we are lazy and shit. But no worries, we’re back this week with a full length episode to make love to your ears. So enjoy!
- It’s been 6 years, but the NFL finally made it a calendar month without an arrest!
- The Browns, Dolphins and 49ers stink
- Philbin fired
- Clay Matthews clowns on Kaepernick
- Is Ohio State the real #1?
- Who will be the final four in the CFB playoff?
- Stick with Cardale?
- Collecting on loss of draft value insurance
- The MLB Wild Card games are set
- Derrick Rose is hurt again
- I wish someone would hurt Tristan Thompson
- Kevin Durant vs. Stephen A. Smith
The outro song this week is Avicii and Zac Brown Band – Broken Arrows