Welcome to the 139th edition of the Thunder Treats Podcast! We had a great Halloween weekend and hope you did too. While we behaved ourselves for the most part, others…did not. Give the team a bye on Halloween weekend and you just had to know someone was going to f–k up. Enter The Ohio State Buckeyes starting quarterback J.T. Barrett.
- J.T. Barrett loses scholarship for a term
- The Browns suck
- Le’Veon Bell out for the season
- Kansas City Royals are World Series Champs
- The Miami-Duke game was nuts
- Incredible Kent State Halloween story
No music on the outro because no one could come up with a song to play. Not one song.